How to set location on Google map
Featured snippet from the web
Add a place
- On an Android phone or tablet, open the My Maps.
- Open or create a map. ...
- In the bottom right, tap Add and then Add a new point.
- Drag the map until the X is where it is desired to be, then tap Select this location.
- Give the added place a name and choose a layer. ...
- Tap Done.
Mar 15, 2021
People also ask
Add places to your map. You can add important places by searching for locations or drawing them directly on the map. Android ComputeriPhone & iPad.
Set your home or work address · On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app Maps . · Tap Saved Save place . Under "Your lists," tap Labeled. · Choose ...
Refine this search
Sep 12, 2019 — 1. Go to maps.google.com. 2. Search for the address using the search bar in the top-left corner of the screen.
Oct 13, 2021 — 1. Find the location you want to set as your Home address on the map. You can search for it or just click it. · 2. In the information panel that ...
Jan 14, 2021 — How to Set Your Google Maps Address on Desktop ; From the options, select Your places. Click the three menu icon and select your places ; Next, ...
When you first load Google Maps you will see a link called "Set default location" click it, enter "your city name" and hit "Save". Next time you load the page ...